Water Damage Cleanup Process
Water related disasters, no matter the size or scope of the damages, will require immediate attention. While the damages may differ depending on the nature of the disaster, and the restoration process may need to be adjusted to address the specific damages, the steps of the process will generally include:
1. Free Water Damage Inspection: When we receive your water damage call, we will immediately send an IICRC certified technician to your property to conduct a free water damage inspection. This comprehensive inspection will look to identify the cause and extent of the damages, and from that we will formulate a restoration plan complete with accurate timeline and cost estimates.
2. Water Extraction: The first priority is to extract any standing water from your property as quickly as possible. To ensure that this happens, our team will start the water extraction process right away and work around the clock until every last drop of water has been removed.
3. Damaged Materials Removal: In most water damage cases there will be some materials that have been irreparably damaged and will need to be removed to protect the rest of your property from further damages.
4. Dry & Dehumidify: Using industrial air blowers and dehumidifiers, our team will quickly dry the affected area. This will protect your home or business from potential mold growth as well as further water damages.
5. Water Damage Repairs: The last step of our water damage restoration process will be to complete any and all repairs needed return your property to its pre-loss condition. As a licensed general contractor with experience in both the construction and restoration industries, you can rely on K-tech Kleening to handle all of your water damage repairs.